SBA Express Program
SBA Express Program
You are only one month away from an injection of up to $150,000 to start or grow your business.
Our grant-subsidized SBA Express Program assists small businesses in accessing up to $150,000 in affordable working capital quickly. These loans are guaranteed by the government via the Small Business Administration (SBA).
The SBA Express Program was created to provide quick results by current and former SBA/SBDC Advisors, SCORE Mentors, and business bankers. We have expertise and experience in assembling the loan package needed to get funded.
With low interest rates, relaxed credit score requirements, long repayment term of ten years, funding within thirty days, and accessibility to start-ups, it is an excellent resource for nearly any small business.
Need more than $150,000? No worries, we'll help you raise up to $5,000,000 using other SBA loan programs.
- Be a for-profit business that is officially registered and operates legally.
- The business must be physically located and operate in the United States or its territories.
- The business owner has invested their own time or money into the business.
- Enroll in and complete the SBA Express Program which includes a one-time $1,999 deposit (paid at enrollment) and a 1.99% Performance Fee for capital raised (paid only AFTER your capital raise). Thus, a $150,000 capital raise would only cost your business $4,984 (mostly paid AFTER funding). These are tax deductible expenses for your business.
Counseling & Education
In addition to assisting entrepreneurs in getting funded, we provide education and support to help you start and run your business.
Our focus is on your success.
Why enroll in the SBA Express Loan Program?
If your business would benefit from $50,000 to $150,000 of low cost working capital, we can assist you in assembling a loan package (which is required).
The SBA Express Program is designed to be completed in one month in three simple steps as follows:
- Create your loan package (business plan, financial projections, create a collateral assignment, etc.) in ten business days;
- Apply for funding with a quick initial decision usually the same day you apply; and
- Fund your business* with a SBA 7(a) Express Loan in ten business days from time of application.
*If for some reason you are not approved initially, we'll assist you in meeting the underwriting criteria so that you do get approved. Alternatively, we can pivot to another source of capital to accelerate funding. Thus, no risk to you.
SBA Express Program Inquiry Form
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
The business credit process that I engaged in with the Business Finance Suite has allowed me to establish my company’s corporate credit, expand my business operation, and take my company to the next level.
I believe that Business Finance Suite has opened up possibilities for my business in the future that I could never have imagined, and then every business owner can benefit from Business Finance Suite.
I was able to get a Paydex rating of 80 from Dun & Bradstreet that allowed me to then access larger revolving lines of credit with Macy’s, Staples and with Amazon. At the end of about six months I had about 10 different trade lines that allowed me to then make application for Visa and MasterCard of $5,000 and $10,000.