Personal Financial Literacy
Money Smart For Adults
Money Smart is a comprehensive financial education curriculum designed to help individuals enhance their financial skills and create a more positive future. Research has shown that the curriculum can positively influence how consumers manage their finances, and these changes are sustainable in the months after the training.
Six Elements Of Improved Financial Literacy
- Strive to eliminate debt
- Reduce the cost of debt with improved personal credit
- Earn additional income
- Manage expenses
- Save 3-6 months' income
- Prepare for unexpected expenses
- Protect against loss of income
- Protect family assets
- Strive to outpace inflation & reduce taxes
- Professional money management
- Reduce taxation
- Build a family legacy
Here is an example of some of the great topics available.
- Smart Money Overview. As implied, introduces the other modules and provides the participants with a free Financial Needs Analysis and corresponding personalized plan.
- Bank On It. Introduction to banking services.
- Borrowing Basics. Introduction to credit.
- Money Matters. How to keep track of your money.
- Pay Yourself First. Why you should save, save, save.
- Keep It Safe. Your rights as a consumer.
- To Your Credit. How your credit history will affect your credit future (and how to improve it).
- Financial Recovery. How to recover financially and rebuild your credit after a financial setback.
These topics can be taught in a small group setting or even individually. Rather than someone taking all the lessons, they normally would start with the Overview and then be encouraged to attend the topics meeting their needs.
FREE Capital Acquisition Consultation
Enter your information for your no-cost Capital Acquisition Plan! (Value $199)
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
The business credit process that I engaged in with the Business Finance Suite has allowed me to establish my company’s corporate credit, expand my business operation, and take my company to the next level.
I believe that Business Finance Suite has opened up possibilities for my business in the future that I could never have imagined, and then every business owner can benefit from Business Finance Suite.
I was able to get a Paydex rating of 80 from Dun & Bradstreet that allowed me to then access larger revolving lines of credit with Macy’s, Staples and with Amazon. At the end of about six months I had about 10 different trade lines that allowed me to then make application for Visa and MasterCard of $5,000 and $10,000.