If you don't build your dream, someone else will hire you to help build theirs.
IIMFL's Entrepreneurship Program creates the foundation to launch small businesses into profitability as life is too short to be working for someone else's dream.
There is no better time than now to take action to start and/or grow your small business.
For only $99 per week, receive the support you need to a better future through economic empowerment and access to capital.
Contact us today if you are ready to take action or need more information.
Features & Benefits
Business Plan Package
Protect & Grow Wealth
Access To Capital
The Way To Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing
The IIMFL Entrepreneurship Program assists entrepreneurs reach their potential through a simple four week process reasonably priced at only $99 per week (for four weeks). Each week during the four week process, a Financial Literacy Educator will teach (in-person or on-line) the Educational Topic of the week and assist you in implementing what you've learned.
FOUR WEEK PROCESS DESCRIBED
- Educational Topic: Planning For A Successful Business
- Implementation Step: Create a lender-compliant business plan with financial projections using an easy to use, state of the art, cloud-based platform.
- Educational Topic: Building Business Credit
- Implementation Step: Develop an optimized Personal Financial Statement and credit profiles for optimization (including the creation of a strong business credit profile, i.e, Dun & Bradstreet PAYDEX score allowing the business to access credit under the EIN versus SSN of the owner(s)).
- Educational Topic: Financial Management
- Implementation Step: Complete a Financial Needs Analysis and establish a long-term financial plan.
- Educational Topic: Banking & Money
- Implementation Step: Create a "Capital Match" to identify the best source(s) of capital based upon each participant's unique circumstances. Examples of available capital include affordable SBA loans, investment capital (money that doesn't have to be paid back like loans do), and hundreds of other options.
At the end of the thirty day program, participants are rewarded with:
- A Certificate of Completion acknowledging their diligence and new knowledge.
- A lender/investor-compliant business plan* package for both internal use and, if desired, to access funding.
- Improved knowledge and access to capital resulting in a more profitable and better positioned business, i.e., stronger Dun & Bradstreet PAYDEX score, improved bank rating, funding needed to start/grow a business, etc.
*Business plan includes a one page "pitch sheet", executive summary, opportunity description (problem, solution, target market, competitive analysis), execution plan (marketing plan, sales plan, operations plan, key milestones), company information (ownership team, management bios, advisors), financial plan (key assumptions, revenue, expenses, profitability, use of funds, source of funds), financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement), industry specific benchmarking, etc. We can also link your accounting software, like QuickBooks, to create and maintain a virtual dashboard as an on-going management tool.
Please complete the Inquiry Form at the right of this page.